Monday, January 4, 2010

Too cold for flappers


New dress, straight from the clearance racks at $9.99! I love this flapper style, and it's lined chiffon, which will be great come spring and summer. I don't think you can see it in these pictures, but the dress actually has a teeny-tiny multicolor floral print.  I can't wait to try it with a bright, shorter cardigan when it gets warmer.

These pictures were taken on my beautiful campus (honestly, that's one of the things that drew me to this school).  The last picture was taken near the entrance to the university rose garden.  Look at the fountain!  It's very rare that you see such a thing in South Carolina, so I just had to snap a picture with it.



Here's another picture I just had to take-- look at how comfortable Dexter is on his chair! I think this is his favorite spot in the whole house. We have this chair sitting in the dormer, so it gets lots of sunlight, which of course kittles like. I can't believe how big he is! To think that when he showed up last summer he was only about 3 weeks old.  Sometimes I wish he was still the size of a 3-week-old, particularly when he decides to tear around the place like a psychopath.

Psycho kitty, qu'est-ce que c'est?

Yeah. Really bad. I know.

4 comments:

  1. You look so adorable, and your campus really is beautiful! Dexter is gorgeous too, and looks decidedly cozy there! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so pretty and what a steal! Now you're after my bargain-hunting heart! And that last photo.. hehe! So cute. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! You are a doll! It totally made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dexter is so cute!!! my puppy sleeps like that as well! they are so relaxed and without a care in the world what they look like while they sleep!!! adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for you comment, yes I go to UNCA now and I'm transferring to Mars Hill in the fall. Super jealous that you live in Columbia though - I'd love to be so close to Charleston!

    Adorable outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! And if you keep a blog, please provide a link in your comment. I love discovering new blogs :)