Saturday, January 16, 2010

Technicolor gams






dress - Target / cardigan - Charlotte Russe / belt - Charlotte Russe / tights - Target / shoes - Shi / scarf - Filene's Basement

I decided to try the colored tights trend tonight! I really wasn't sure about this one because I'm kind of insecure about my legs, but I couldn't resist trying these bright purple ones. I didn't want to go too crazy with the color so I kept everything else kind of muted (except the scarf). I have a stack of fun scarves like this in my closet, left over from my teaching in Japan days. The dress code was really strict, so I wore scarves to have a little bit of personality. Even though the skirt suit + silk scarf combo led a lot of people to ask me if I was a flight attendant....

Sorry for posting only one picture. We spent the day in Charleston, and unfortunately it rained the whole time, so it was kind of tough to get some good shots. I also bought a pair of red tights, and I'm trying to think of ways to wear them without looking too Mrs. Claus. We'll see!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! And if you keep a blog, please provide a link in your comment. I love discovering new blogs :)