Saturday, March 27, 2010

The lady in white


Time for some sunshiney pictures! I'm in love with my new floppy hat. Such a great springtime accessory!




I don't think I could ask more of the weather on a Saturday. I just want to sit in the back yard all day.



A new friend decided to join us outside as well...



And, I really want to thank Orchid Style for my first ever blog award! I'm so flattered to be chosen for an award. Thanks so much!!

So here are what the rules state:
1. Put the logo on your blog of within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.
Here are my 12 picks to pass it on to:
1. Quintessentially Quirky - She has a fun style and always brightens my day with her comments!
2. African Tea Party - This girl has a wild and fun style! I'm new to her blog but I love it already!
3. Fancy Pants - She always looks so happy! Love her!
4. Finders Keepers - Such a sweet girl with a lovely vintage style.
5. Girl from the North Country - Fabulous style, and just such a great girl! Can I hang out with you sometime? :)
6. Transient Withdrawal - So cute, so down-to-earth, so friendly. Great blog!
7. The Joy of Fashion - I think she might have already gotten this award, but I have to give it to her anyway. Anyone who always looks that cheerful and radiant deserves it!
8. The Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire - I LOVE the deals she finds! If we ever went shopping together I bet we would make out like bandits.
9. Wardrobes and Whimsy - So cute and unique! Plus, she's a fellow southern blogger. Gotta love her!
10. Untangling Knots - Great style and amazingly talented at creating things. I'm slightly jealous :)
11. From Wonderland with Love - Some of the most beautiful photos in the blog world, and absolutely lovely style.
12. Butterfly Cupcakes and Daffodils - I'm a huge fan of her colorful outfits. Plus every now and then she does food and art posts. What's not to love?
OK, I don't have time right now, but soon I will visit all your blogs to let you all know in case you don't see it here. 
 
Enjoy this beautiful weekend, my friends!!

hat - Target / dress - Calvin Klein on sale for $10 / sandals - Payless

9 comments:

  1. thanks for including me in that list, to be honest I've never heard of the other bloggers but I cannot wait to check them out

    these photos look like they could be on a book cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks for awarding me. I'm going to have to check out all of the other blogs you tagged. I haven't heard of some of them.

    I love your white dress. I'm terrified of white clothing because I'm paranoid that I'll ruin them but you look beautiful in white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Really makes me smile :) I'll probably do this later today because I haven't planned anything else for today, really good timing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you so much for the sweet tag. That made my day! You know, out of all the bloggers I know you probably live the closest...I hope we can meet someday!

    Also...love this! The hat is so pretty. You look like such a southern belle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely dress and hat! white is perfect for the spring weather. You look stunning. And congrats on the award!

    p.s. Be sure to enter my Peruvian Feather Earring Giveaway at itssimplelove.blogspot.com!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a perfect spring/summer otufit! I can't wait to wear a dress and hat!

    Enter to win a William Riera dress!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been a bad bad bad really bad blogger. Forgive me please? You look darling in white... if any image could scream Spring time this would be... your adorable as always and of course I would love to hang out. One day our paths will cross

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh - white is hot for spring - and I love it on you! So spring feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute summery (or should I say spring?) outfit! The hat is the perfect complement!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! And if you keep a blog, please provide a link in your comment. I love discovering new blogs :)